Friday, June 30, 2006

PRODUCT: Best Coffee Mug Ever!

Since my post about coffee last Friday morning, I thought I'd mention a related item I'm excited about. I've found the best travel coffee mug and it's less than $20.00. Check out the Contigo Extreme Silver Insulated Mug!

Isn't it beautiful?

Not only does it keep my java hot, it succeeds where so many of my other mugs have failed: it seals shut in every single opening, and refuses to to leak. Okay, I suppose I could probably drop it or smash it and it would spill. But for everyday commuting, I can hang it off my messenger bag with the built-in carabiner handle and the sip-top lid stays shut. The hole you drink out of is closed with a locking rubber gasket that is better than anything I've seen on far more expensive mugs, and it's easy to use with one hand. Even fits in the cup holder in my car.

I got mine at Target, and it's available online. I'm thinking I'll have to go buy another while they're still around, 'cause if I ever lose this one I'm gonna be very, very sad...

No comments: