Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm a Winner!

Thanks, InBubbleWrap! I just won my first book from them, and it arrived yesterday. Look how cool this is:


It's like a combination of two of my most favorite things: books and breakfast cereal! Except of course, there is no cereal...

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm still new to the books of Seth Godin, but I'm certainly familiar with his website(s). I was really attracted to the idea of this book's packaging, so I was happy to win and get a chance to add it to my collection. If you haven't signed up with InBubbleWrap yet, check them out. It's a great resource for discovering new ideas, and winning free books!

Also, check out the Lockjaw Radio podcast, which is where I first heard about this. Great semi-regular discussions of all things marketing, branding, and good livin'!

No comments: